Thursday, March 10, 2011
A Special Day
Wow. I just wrote half of a blog post and then deleted it.
(No, I will not bring it back. You'll just have to believe that it was there. Maybe if you believe hard enough it will come back. ...maybe...)
TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY.
And I am so so so so so excited.
Why is today a special day?
Let me tell you....
1. I slept in but was still on time for school.
2. I slept in but my hair looks decent.
3. Preschool was GREAT today. Partly because, while at preschool I got told I was one of G's favorite teachers. He told me himself. :) YAY! He's a stinkin' cute kid. Loved it.
4. Best Friend is competing in DanceSport at BYU in four different areas (Two Latin, two Standard.) I told him he would do awesome, but he informed me that he has already made it to the Silver Latin Quarter-finals!!! Woah! So exciting. :) I can't wait to watch.
5. Tonight I am going to the temple. And I'm just excited about it.
SO!
Today is a special day. I'm excited about it. I feel great. And it has a lot of meaning.
What kind of day will YOU have?
Signing out.
Me.
P.S. Be careful when you google images of 'special day'. ... Yup. That's all I'm sayin'.
(No, I will not bring it back. You'll just have to believe that it was there. Maybe if you believe hard enough it will come back. ...maybe...)
![]() |
| Bwahaha. Sun. :) |
Anyway. That was weird. Moving on!
And I am so so so so so excited.
Why is today a special day?
Let me tell you....
1. I slept in but was still on time for school.
2. I slept in but my hair looks decent.
3. Preschool was GREAT today. Partly because, while at preschool I got told I was one of G's favorite teachers. He told me himself. :) YAY! He's a stinkin' cute kid. Loved it.
4. Best Friend is competing in DanceSport at BYU in four different areas (Two Latin, two Standard.) I told him he would do awesome, but he informed me that he has already made it to the Silver Latin Quarter-finals!!! Woah! So exciting. :) I can't wait to watch.
5. Tonight I am going to the temple. And I'm just excited about it.
SO!
Today is a special day. I'm excited about it. I feel great. And it has a lot of meaning.
What kind of day will YOU have?
Signing out.
Me.
P.S. Be careful when you google images of 'special day'. ... Yup. That's all I'm sayin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.