Saturday, March 5, 2011
what a week....
Yup. That's about how I feel right now.
I feel like I should kick back, put in a sappy chick-flick, and cry out all the remaining stress of the week.
PHEW! It's finally over. :)
This week has definitely been a weird one. I've felt sick all week, but haven't been sick at all. Mostly I just feel very stuffed up and un-emotional. Not that being emotional is necessarily a good thing, but I've emotional at all the wrong times and not emotional when I should have been.
I talked to my mom about this and wondered if it was serious. She said no, it was probably just PMS.
...tee hee... Oops. I guess that's true. Huh. Most likely. Most obvious. So of course I panicked and thought it something else. Go figure.
It really has been a good week. Nothing SUPER exciting happened, other than being with my Best Friend all the time (which is always amazing), but it was a way fun week otherwise.
And today I got to spend some quality time with my mom and sisters while Best Friend is in Logan/Idaho and the girls came out for Marinn's dance competition. She did great, by the way. I am so proud of her.
Well, it's 7:30, and because I've been 'PMS-y' all day, I have had absolutely no motivation to get any of my homework done. Crap. Now it's cram time. I'm going to index for a bit and then dig in. Hopefully I make a dent. I need to study for 3 tests I'm taking this week and make a sock puppet.
Gross. I hate puppets. Definitely not a favorite. But an assignment. :P Oh well.
Yup. Gotta love Saturday night plans. Oh yeah! Gotta fit a sunday school lesson in there somewhere... Oops...
Better get going!
Signing out.
Me.
P.S. These pictures are not from this week. I wish they were, but they are from summer of 2009. :)
I feel like I should kick back, put in a sappy chick-flick, and cry out all the remaining stress of the week.
PHEW! It's finally over. :)
This week has definitely been a weird one. I've felt sick all week, but haven't been sick at all. Mostly I just feel very stuffed up and un-emotional. Not that being emotional is necessarily a good thing, but I've emotional at all the wrong times and not emotional when I should have been.
I talked to my mom about this and wondered if it was serious. She said no, it was probably just PMS.
...tee hee... Oops. I guess that's true. Huh. Most likely. Most obvious. So of course I panicked and thought it something else. Go figure.
It really has been a good week. Nothing SUPER exciting happened, other than being with my Best Friend all the time (which is always amazing), but it was a way fun week otherwise.
And today I got to spend some quality time with my mom and sisters while Best Friend is in Logan/Idaho and the girls came out for Marinn's dance competition. She did great, by the way. I am so proud of her.
Well, it's 7:30, and because I've been 'PMS-y' all day, I have had absolutely no motivation to get any of my homework done. Crap. Now it's cram time. I'm going to index for a bit and then dig in. Hopefully I make a dent. I need to study for 3 tests I'm taking this week and make a sock puppet.
Gross. I hate puppets. Definitely not a favorite. But an assignment. :P Oh well.
Yup. Gotta love Saturday night plans. Oh yeah! Gotta fit a sunday school lesson in there somewhere... Oops...
Better get going!
Signing out.
Me.
P.S. These pictures are not from this week. I wish they were, but they are from summer of 2009. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.