Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend of Awesome

This weekend, was a weekend of awesome. Yup.

It started Friday night with my Best Friend and I going to his family party in Salt Lake. We got to go talk with his aunts and uncles and a couple of his cousins. It was a great time. The best part, though? Best Friend's parents were there! He got to see them for the first time since December (and he was soooo excited), and I got to meet them for the first time! I loved it. It was so much fun being able to talk with them and meet them after hearing so much about them. YAY!

Saturday morning, Best Friend and I drove out to Vernal. That afternoon, my mom permed my hair. It turned out really nice and I'm glad I did it. Best Friend commented that it wasn't as stinky as he thought it would be, for which he was grateful. Ha. That night, we went to watch Sister #1 in the Scarlet Pimpernel at the high school. She was the director of the pre-show and I thought it was great. She combined Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and Star Wars to make a great skit. It was awesome. Very creative. I was very proud. Then we watched the musical. Sister #1 was awesome. She is just the coolest thing ever. Basically.

(Also, I found out my dad made my mom fill out a bracket for March Madness. She said that BYU and Temple would battle it out for the final two cuz their names are the coolest. Unfortunately, Temple lost in double-overtime. Lame! But BYU won, so it was ok.)

Sunday we went to church with the fam and went to nursery with mom. That was great. So funny.

We watched movies, and slept, and ate dinner, and drove home. We had a great drive and talked about lots of stuff.

Weekend. Awesome. The end.

Yay!

Signing out.
Me.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.