Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Disney!
DISNEY! DISNEY! DISNEY!
I freaking love Disney!!! Yup. I do.
To this DAY I would rather watch a Disney movie than most anything else. They have everything! Romance, adventure, comedy, tragedy, etc. etc. etc. I mean, seriously! It is the best thing ever. Ever.
(And yes, Best Friend likes Disney, too. Haha.)
In fact, my siblings and I are such Disney-lovers that a couple of summers ago, we put together a list of ALL of the Disney movies in order of release date. Yeah.
We watched them all.
Ok, not really, but we got to 1998, which is really really good. There are a lot of Disney movies!
We started with Snow White, and watched Pinocchio and Dumbo, through the Aristocats and Great Mouse Detective and the Rescuers. We watched all the way up to Toy Story and Monsters Inc. It was amazing.
When I was little, my favorite favorite movie was Bambi.
Or at least, that is what I'm told. All I know is that I hate that the mom gets killed and I cry every time. Every time. Without fail.
Since then, although Bambi will always be a long-running favorite, Beauty & the Beast came up.
In fact, when I was three years old, my dad says I asked him one if I was odd. He was confused. I was disappointed he couldn't give me the proper answer.
Beauty & the Beast is so much my favorite that my dream came true when I was 16-years old. What was this dream you ask? My dream was to be Belle in Beauty and the Beast. And I was. In my high school. As a junior. It was so incredible. I still can hardly believe that it really happened. I loved every single moment. It was beautiful. YAY!
As well as a new favorite:
Bahahaha. I loved this movie. All the way through.
So, yes. Disney is my life and dream. I love watching it, breathing it, and living it.
The most exciting thing? I feel like I am living my own Disney fairytale. Who doesn't love that, right?
Oh, Disney. Thank you for being so incredible.
Signing out.
Me.
I freaking love Disney!!! Yup. I do.
To this DAY I would rather watch a Disney movie than most anything else. They have everything! Romance, adventure, comedy, tragedy, etc. etc. etc. I mean, seriously! It is the best thing ever. Ever.
(And yes, Best Friend likes Disney, too. Haha.)
In fact, my siblings and I are such Disney-lovers that a couple of summers ago, we put together a list of ALL of the Disney movies in order of release date. Yeah.
We watched them all.
Ok, not really, but we got to 1998, which is really really good. There are a lot of Disney movies!
We started with Snow White, and watched Pinocchio and Dumbo, through the Aristocats and Great Mouse Detective and the Rescuers. We watched all the way up to Toy Story and Monsters Inc. It was amazing.
When I was little, my favorite favorite movie was Bambi.
Or at least, that is what I'm told. All I know is that I hate that the mom gets killed and I cry every time. Every time. Without fail.
Since then, although Bambi will always be a long-running favorite, Beauty & the Beast came up.
In fact, when I was three years old, my dad says I asked him one if I was odd. He was confused. I was disappointed he couldn't give me the proper answer.
Beauty & the Beast is so much my favorite that my dream came true when I was 16-years old. What was this dream you ask? My dream was to be Belle in Beauty and the Beast. And I was. In my high school. As a junior. It was so incredible. I still can hardly believe that it really happened. I loved every single moment. It was beautiful. YAY!
P.S. Those glowing red dots? Those are roses. Awesome, right? I thought so. :)
Some other long-running favorite include, but are not limited to:
Peter Pan
Pete's Dragon
The Little Mermaid
Toy Story
(numbers 1, 2, and 3)
Emperor's New Groove
As well as a new favorite:
Bahahaha. I loved this movie. All the way through.
So, yes. Disney is my life and dream. I love watching it, breathing it, and living it.
The most exciting thing? I feel like I am living my own Disney fairytale. Who doesn't love that, right?
Oh, Disney. Thank you for being so incredible.
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.












0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.