Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Daily Miracle - 3/8
So, technically this happened yesterday and the day before, but I wasn't in a blogging mood so I waited til today.
My Miracle is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ on the earth and the Priesthood power that comes with it.
Over the weekend, I had the most awful pit in my stomach. it seriously felt as though there was a huge rock in my stomach. Heavy and scratchy and dirty and terrible. It got so bad that I couldn't focus on anything. I felt as though there was cotton in my ears and I couldn't think straight. It was awful.
I talked to my dad about it a lot, and he helped me so much. He talked me through my thoughts and reassured me that everything would be ok, I just had to pray.
Sunday, I got a blessing from my bishop. It helped immensely ... Until Monday morning. The feeling was back. Bigger and badder than ever. I cried all morning. I called my dad and he suggested getting a second blessing from my grandpa. So I did.
Phew. Bad feelings instantly diminished. I was on my way to see my Best Friend and I realized they were completely gone.
So, I am so grateful for the power of priesthood and the healing and calming power it has. Both of my blessings this weekend were so powerful and had some very profound and meaningful things contained within them. I feel so loved and grateful and blessed.
Yay for Miracles! :)
Signing out.
Me.
My Miracle is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ on the earth and the Priesthood power that comes with it.
Over the weekend, I had the most awful pit in my stomach. it seriously felt as though there was a huge rock in my stomach. Heavy and scratchy and dirty and terrible. It got so bad that I couldn't focus on anything. I felt as though there was cotton in my ears and I couldn't think straight. It was awful.
I talked to my dad about it a lot, and he helped me so much. He talked me through my thoughts and reassured me that everything would be ok, I just had to pray.
Sunday, I got a blessing from my bishop. It helped immensely ... Until Monday morning. The feeling was back. Bigger and badder than ever. I cried all morning. I called my dad and he suggested getting a second blessing from my grandpa. So I did.
Phew. Bad feelings instantly diminished. I was on my way to see my Best Friend and I realized they were completely gone.
So, I am so grateful for the power of priesthood and the healing and calming power it has. Both of my blessings this weekend were so powerful and had some very profound and meaningful things contained within them. I feel so loved and grateful and blessed.
Yay for Miracles! :)
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.