Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Emotional Break-down?
Have you ever experienced the feeling when you want to say something really really bad, but know you shouldn't?
Strangely enough, this has been happening frequently lately.
I've had to have my mind-filter turned on constantly and I'm not sure why. But it's making me uncomfortable.
Basically, I want to write something negative on this post. Just because I'm kind of grouchy and want to vent.
However, I know I shouldn't because I don't want to spread negative feelings.
But maybe I should so they aren't pent up inside.
Plus I'm sure I could get some good advice for an attitude adjustment.
But I don't want advice on an attitude adjustment.
I don't have a problem.
I just want to express myself in a way that is probably not entirely socially appropriate.
Like yelling and screaming and running across campus and crying and laughing and being all over hysterical.
There used to be a name for this.
My roommates and I called it an Emotion Break-down.
These were typically held on Tuesdays. They were lots of fun. Anything went. It was great.
But today is Wednesday.
I wonder if they would mind if I changed the rules for just one day.
I've already put my homework off by blogging. Surely it would be ok to put it off a little more by relieving some emotional stress.
Right?
Hmmm.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Signing out.
Me.
Strangely enough, this has been happening frequently lately.
I've had to have my mind-filter turned on constantly and I'm not sure why. But it's making me uncomfortable.
Basically, I want to write something negative on this post. Just because I'm kind of grouchy and want to vent.
However, I know I shouldn't because I don't want to spread negative feelings.
But maybe I should so they aren't pent up inside.
Plus I'm sure I could get some good advice for an attitude adjustment.
But I don't want advice on an attitude adjustment.
I don't have a problem.
I just want to express myself in a way that is probably not entirely socially appropriate.
Like yelling and screaming and running across campus and crying and laughing and being all over hysterical.
There used to be a name for this.
My roommates and I called it an Emotion Break-down.
These were typically held on Tuesdays. They were lots of fun. Anything went. It was great.
But today is Wednesday.
I wonder if they would mind if I changed the rules for just one day.
I've already put my homework off by blogging. Surely it would be ok to put it off a little more by relieving some emotional stress.
Right?
Hmmm.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.