Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Stats
so.
I had a rough start to my morning. Being on hold for 30 minutes is NOT a good way to start the day. So I'm going to blog about it a little just to get it off my chest and feel better about life.
I have been enrolled in STAT 221 since last June. Crazy, right? Well, it's an online class. It went very well the first 1/3 of the class, but since I started school again, it's been a lot harder to find the time and motivation to do it. I know I know. Lame.
It makes it even harder that I was going to finish it over Christmas break (which I couldn't have done while in Disneyland, but that's not the point) and I got an email saying the entire system would be shut down over the break so they could change it and revamp and blah blah blah. So I got as much done as I could, requested an exam, and settled down to wait until I could access the class again.
I tried a couple days after it was supposed to be back up, and no matter what I tried, I could not get into the website. I was super angry and forgot about it. Until I got a lovely email saying the exam I'd requested in December had been sent back because I hadn't taken it and in order to reprint it, I'd have to pay $15.
Yeah. I was mad.
So I called them today, they said it was 'so weird' I hadn't gotten a confirmation email about the exam, but they can't do anything, so would I like to pay the $15? Well, I can't say no, can I? I mean, I have to finish the class. UGH. So I paid $15 to sit on hold for 30 min of the 45 min phone call. So frustrating. Grr.
I normally LOVE internet classes. Did them in high school and at Snow. I was motivated (mostly) and got them done and did well and just loved it. I am HATING stats and the whole experience. Holy cow.
Anyway. Done venting. Now I'm going to finish curling my hair and have a great day.
Yay!
Signing out.
Me.
I had a rough start to my morning. Being on hold for 30 minutes is NOT a good way to start the day. So I'm going to blog about it a little just to get it off my chest and feel better about life.
I have been enrolled in STAT 221 since last June. Crazy, right? Well, it's an online class. It went very well the first 1/3 of the class, but since I started school again, it's been a lot harder to find the time and motivation to do it. I know I know. Lame.
It makes it even harder that I was going to finish it over Christmas break (which I couldn't have done while in Disneyland, but that's not the point) and I got an email saying the entire system would be shut down over the break so they could change it and revamp and blah blah blah. So I got as much done as I could, requested an exam, and settled down to wait until I could access the class again.
I tried a couple days after it was supposed to be back up, and no matter what I tried, I could not get into the website. I was super angry and forgot about it. Until I got a lovely email saying the exam I'd requested in December had been sent back because I hadn't taken it and in order to reprint it, I'd have to pay $15.
Yeah. I was mad.
So I called them today, they said it was 'so weird' I hadn't gotten a confirmation email about the exam, but they can't do anything, so would I like to pay the $15? Well, I can't say no, can I? I mean, I have to finish the class. UGH. So I paid $15 to sit on hold for 30 min of the 45 min phone call. So frustrating. Grr.
I normally LOVE internet classes. Did them in high school and at Snow. I was motivated (mostly) and got them done and did well and just loved it. I am HATING stats and the whole experience. Holy cow.
Anyway. Done venting. Now I'm going to finish curling my hair and have a great day.
Yay!
Signing out.
Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.