Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dinner & Dancing

Last night, my Best Friend took me to an Etiquette Dinner being put on by his ward.

It was an interesting experience, to say the least. :) It was good food, good fun, and lots of good rules taught.

It was taught by the Stake President's wife. She did awesome.

We danced a cha-cha with multiple partners - a really good time. And we danced a waltz with our dinner partner. WOW. Best Friend is really good.

I had a GREAT time. Seriously. It was so much fun.

Signing out.
Me.

P.S. Someday I will put up real pictures again. Haha. Maybe.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Nashelle
I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.