Friday, March 18, 2011
A Little More Magic
My Best Friend said to me the other day, "I need more real magic in my life."
He had been having a rough morning, and so I instantly began brainstorming how I could cheer him up and help him have a little more magic in his life. So I thought, well, first I have to figure out what magic is and where it comes from!
Idea One: Disney Magic
when I thought about magic.
Disney has a lot of magic in their movies. It
can be used for good or evil, but is a very
real part of the lives of the characters involved
in the story. And of course, good always wins
over evil in the end.
Something that I think is really cool about magic
in Disney is that it isn't just for one person. I
mean, there may only be one wizard or whatever,
but they share their magic with everyone they
are in contact with. Magic is for everyone.
Who doesn't love Love? I mean seriously? The gift of love and the gift to love is simply incredible. It is such a powerful emotion that can seem to control the lives of those it touches.
Love magic isn't just for a spouse or family member. It can be for anyone - friends, children, or even someone you've seen on the news that lost their home and family. Love is to be shared with all those around us in what ever ways we can share. It is beautiful and precious. It is what draws us closer to God and to others just like us.
I know I find love to be very magical.
Magic is all around us. It is daily. It is simple. It is exquisite and beautiful. It is available to everyone.
Magic is Happiness.
He had been having a rough morning, and so I instantly began brainstorming how I could cheer him up and help him have a little more magic in his life. So I thought, well, first I have to figure out what magic is and where it comes from!
Idea One: Disney Magic
I know I just did an entire post about Disney,
but it was the second thing that came to mind when I thought about magic.
Disney has a lot of magic in their movies. It
can be used for good or evil, but is a very
real part of the lives of the characters involved
in the story. And of course, good always wins
over evil in the end.
Something that I think is really cool about magic
in Disney is that it isn't just for one person. I
mean, there may only be one wizard or whatever,
but they share their magic with everyone they
are in contact with. Magic is for everyone.
Idea Two: Spiritual Magic
I believe that feeling the Spirit is one of the
closest things that can compare to feeling
'magic'. There is nothing more special and
private and incredible and simply beautiful
that knowing that you have felt the Spirit of
the Lord touch your heart. It is probably the
greatest feeling I have ever known.
I know that Christ is power and not necessarily
magic in the traditional or worldly view, but I
believe that magic can be spiritual and can be
all the things that the Spirit and power of Christ is.
Idea Three: Love Magic
Love magic isn't just for a spouse or family member. It can be for anyone - friends, children, or even someone you've seen on the news that lost their home and family. Love is to be shared with all those around us in what ever ways we can share. It is beautiful and precious. It is what draws us closer to God and to others just like us.
I know I find love to be very magical.
Magic is all around us. It is daily. It is simple. It is exquisite and beautiful. It is available to everyone.
Magic is Happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nashelle
- I am a wife, sister, daughter, friend. Dancer, actor, singer, pianist. Reader, sleeper, cross-stitcher, photographer. I am Nashelle and on this blog you will see me doing what I love to do best - being me!
Lists of Ten
Followers
Powered by Blogger.



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.